Sunday, January 10, 2010

1 year already!

It's hard to believe that it has been 1 year since we lost the best dad anybody could ask for! Sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday that he was here with us and other times it seems like forever. I miss the calls to come and help him with things around the house, or with helping him with the new cell phone he would get(which seemed to be often), giving him his pedicures, seeing him sitting in his office as I walked up to the front door, him sitting in his chair and his leg sticking out straight, his laugh, his voice, his hugs! The list could go on and on! I miss him so much!!! I also want my mom to know how much I love her and admire her for how strong she has been through the past year. I don't think anybody could ask for better parents! I love you both so much!
~Tricia~

28 comments:

  1. 你可以從外表的美來評論一朵花或一隻蝴蝶,但你不能這樣來評論一個人........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 當身處逆境時,要能忍一時之氣,吃一時之苦,並及早確立自己的目標,總有一天,你會嘗到那甘美的果實。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 最偉大的天才如果終日躺在草地上,讓微風吹拂,眼望天空,那麼溫柔的 靈感也不會光顧他的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete