Monday, January 19, 2009

January 19, 2009

Monday Jan 19, 2009: I haven't written on the blog since the first week while we were still in the hospital and Dad was still with us. Since then I just couldn't find the words to write. Being home is hard! much harder than I thought. Since I do not live in Utah leaving to come home to CA. made Dads passing so much more final. I feel so far away... Being together with all my siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles and friends was a great strength! We shared many memories and tears together. Uncle Don & Uncle Jerry are a great strength for us, we are all so grateful they were there to be the strong ones for us to lean on. Giving the Eulogy for Dads funeral was a little scary but a tremendous Honor!
This week will keep us busy again as we plan for the memorial service here on Sat Jan 24,@ 11:00 at Bates Nut Farm.(pray for sunshine) It will be a fun day, come in your favorite "IN N OUT" t-shirt. I know once again we will be in awe of the number of lives our Dad touched.
In lieu of flowers, bring your favorite memory to share. See you Sat. and once again thank you from all of us for your overwhelming support!
-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment