Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26, 2009

I have not yet written on the blog so I thought that I would take this opportunity to thank all of the friends that came to dad's memorial on Saturday. It was wonderful to see all the friends and family that we have not seen in so long. Also a special thank you to all the people who helped with everything it is very much appreciated. I know that dad was smiling down on us that day and loved to see all the fun and memories about him and everybody eating the food that he loved! He truly made an impact on so many lives and will truly be missed. I love you dad and can't wait for the day that I will be able to see you again!!!
~Tricia~

3 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful tribute to wonderful man. Lots of personality. I love the chips and salsa and In and Out flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugging you still!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if I'm suffocating you and you can't breathe.

    ReplyDelete